What to expect from the installation of a non-electric Onsite Wastewater Treatment System
This video is a step by step guide detailing how the BIOROCK ECOROCK Secondary Treatment system is installed. Note that the installation and commissioning should be carried out by a BIOROCK trained and approved installer. Your installer will be able to offer you a maintenance contract.
The BIOROCK Warranty is only valid if the required maintenance is done by BIOROCK trained and approved installer. Should you not wish to take out to a maintenance contract, make sure you have your sewage treatment plant inspected and maintained on a regular basis by an industry trained, competent wastewater professional.
Key advantages of your BIOROCK wastewater treatment Plant:
1.Durable & Reliable: Long absence periods possible.
2. Lowest operational costs: No mechanical and electrical components
3. Long de-sludge interval: Primary tank requires emptying every 3-4 years only
4. Compact & light: “Plug and Play”: As a result the installation is very simple and fast.
5. Completely silent
6. No electricity required, except to run a small pump to uplift clear water, if required
7. No moving parts: No spare parts to be replaced in the treatment plant
8. Low carbon footprint: As no electricity is required, the CO2 emissions relating to the production of the electricity are not present
9. Superb effluent quality: 2 stages (Large primary tank + Bioreactor). As a result the BIOROCK
STP is tolerant of milk, beer, fats, tampons, baby wipes and all types of sanitary items.
10. 2 stages (Large primary tank + Bioreactor)As a result the BIOROCK
STP is tolerant of milk, beer, fats, tampons, baby wipes and all types of sanitary items