In this Instagram Live, energy consultant Rodger O’Connor of ROC Energy chats through which energy grants you should invest in ROI, from insulation to PV panels.
He chats through how to apply for grants in ROI and which ones make the most sense for anyone considering upgrading the energy efficiency of their home, from upgrading insulation to doing a full house upgrade including ventilation and windows and external doors.
Rodger explains in detail when it makes sense to apply for an energy grant from the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, including:
- What grants are available and which ones suit which budgets
- How much it costs to carry out a One Stop Shop upgrade
- How to apply for the grants: dos and don’ts
- Pros and cons of going for a One Stop Shop grant
- Should you invest in solar panels? How much will it cost and what’s the grant?
- Should you invest in a heat pump? How much will it cost and what’s the grant?
- When does it make financial sense to invest in energy upgrades?
- Are energy upgrades worth it? What are the benefits?