Modular homes are built offsite in the factory, transported to site in modules where they are assembled to form your new home. We chat to Stephen Wright from BuildWright about this modern method of construction and find out:
- Using a modular concrete building system, how long will it take to build a home?
- What’s the extent of the finish before delivery?
- What are the options for design for a modular concrete home?
- Do I need an architect or an engineer?
- Where do I start if I am interested in learning more?
Find out more here – https://buildwright.ie/
Recorded at Selfbuild Live, Dublin in March 2022.