In this video, Aoife Brady of Grant Engineering run through the basics of heating your new build home, including:
- What options are available for new builds in ROI and NI
- Are heat pumps expensive to run?
- Do all heat pumps have the same running costs?
- Grant heat pump energy rating and warranties
- Is there an optimal aspect for heat pumps?
- How do heat pumps work?
- Heat pump maintenance and how long a service takes
- Are heat pumps noisy?
- How are heat pumps controlled? Can they be controlled by smart phone?
- Process of designing and installing a Grant heat pump
- Underfloor heating, combining it with aluminium radiators
- Best floor screed to use and how long it takes to dry, floor coverings
- Hot water cylinder types and warranties
Q&A with Keith Scully & Aoife Brady from Grant Engineering. Have your questions answered about how to heat your new build home. Send your house plans along with preferred heat emitters to email@example.com to begin your journey with Grant. Find out more at Grant Engineering Supplier Hub
This post is sponsored content recorded in October 2021.