Rodger O’Connor of ROC Energy explains when it makes sense to apply for an energy grant from the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, including:
- What grants are available and which ones suit which budgets
- How much it costs to carry out a One Stop Shop upgrade
- How to apply for the grants: dos and don’ts
- Pros and cons of going for a One Stop Shop grant
- Should you invest in solar panels? How much will it cost and what’s the grant?
- Should you invest in a heat pump? How much will it cost and what’s the grant?
- When does it make financial sense to invest in energy upgrades?
- Are energy upgrades worth it? What are the benefits?