Our Spring 2017 Magazine is now available in all good local newsagents and online, purchase below….
Get the Spring 2017 issue posted to your home for €5/£4
Subscribe Huge Saving!
Get all four issues (one year) for just €14/£12.00 with FREE Postage & Packaging (UK & Ireland Only)
**RRP including P&P is €24.40/£22
On sale dates for 2017 are:
- Spring Issue 24th January 2017
- Summer Issue 25th April 2017
- Autumn Issue 25th July 2017
- Winter Issue 10th October 2017
Inside Spring 2017 Magazine
- What it costs to hire a professional to help you on your self-build, extension or home improvement journey.
- Hygge is the latest lifestyle trend; find out how it can be applied to your home interior.
- Irish cottages may be quaint and quintessential but if you plan to renovate one, make sure you know what they’re about and what to look out for.
- If you want to delve deeper into our vernacular heritage look no further than Ann O’Dowd’s book Straw, Hay & Rushes in Irish Folk Tradition.
- A back to basics class for those struggling to make sense of the way our homes work today.
- We will be at TEC Belfast from the 17-19 February. Come and join us! Bring your plans for A3 copying and leaving with suppliers for pricing, gain some facts and figures for your project or just pick up ideas to make your home brighter and better.
- Making your self-build site secure and your home safe should be on your priority list; find out what’s involved.
- House building is not like a car production line – this is why snaglists should form an essential part of your schedule. We look at what you can expect from them.
- Choosing where to position your house on your site is fundamental to how the house will flow and how well it will perform on the energy scale. Discover what others have done and learn from a passive house expert.
- Plant some spring-time sensations this spring with our Top 10 low maintenance bulbs.
- Find out how to install wood block flooring in this beginner’s guide.
- Everything you need to know about ROI’s new Help to Buy scheme.
- Forget the old approach of simply adding insulation to your attic – deep retrofit is the next big thing when it comes to energy upgrades.
- Product and industry knows from the world of self-building and home improvement in NI and ROI.
- Plus our usual four case studies showcasing new homes and renovation projects from all over Ireland!
That’s just a flavour of what you can expect, as there are over 130 pages of vital information for self-builders and home improvers.