TapcoSlate – Ideal for New Build, Self-build, Renovation, Extensions, Conservatories, and Garden Rooms
- Lightweight – as low as 12kg per sq metre.
- The only BBA approved synthetic slate with minimum pitch capability of 14.5º on felt and batten and fully boarded roof applications.
- Authentic slate appearance – combines the beauty of slate with modern
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides and
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- No breakages – TapcoSlate® will not crack, split or break when cut,
dropped, or walked upon.
- Random edges and patterns with constant colour throughout.
- Built in camber for tighter fit.
- No sorting, grading, clipping, or drilling prior to roof loading.
- 40 year warranty.
- Fully tested to BBA Standards, including fire rating, wind, driven
snow & rain, and water absorption.
For centuries, slate roofing has been desired for its durability and beauty. BBA certified TapcoSlate® combines these with practicality and enhanced performance for a beautiful roof that won’t break or delaminate. Overall roof costing is very competitive: experienced roofers claim at least a 20% timesaving on installation. Total dry-fix roof accessories include Ridge Caps, the RidgeMaster/HipMaster Venilating System, Slate Vents and Dry Verge.